Protein-rich smoothie with mango and green tea
Smoothies, smoothies, smoothies, we love them. Not so crazy that you can find many different tasty and protein-rich smoothie recipes on our website.
We are also happy to take the different seasons in account. That's why this smoothie with mango and green tea is on the menu today. It turns out to be a golden combination and of course we don't want to behold you that to you.
Just the slightly bitter taste of the green tea is incredibly delicious refreshing along with the sweet taste of the mango. What is also fine? You make this smoothie ready in just 5 minutes.
• The flesh of a half mango
• 200 ml pulled green tea (cooled)
• 1/2 Scoop Fit Green Protein Mango/Peach
• 25 grams of oatmeal (optional)
• Pinch of ginger powder
1. Blend all ingredients together in a blender to a smooth whole. Do you find the smoothie too thick? Add some extra green tea or water.
2. Add some extra oatmeal to make a smoothie bowl! Pour into a bowl and add your favorite healthy toppings.
3. Happy day!
Nutritional value per smoothie
- Energy-Kcal: 201.0
- Fats: 2,5g
- Carbohydrates: 29,1g
- Fiber: 3,8g
- Proteins: 14,5g
In collaboration with Healthy Wanderlust.