Protein-rich peanut butter muffins
Peanut Butter lovers: these muffins are for you! These muffins are a perfect protein-rich snack for in between or to enjoy during breakfast. Made from plant-based and nutritious ingredients such as oatmeal, banana and a handful of nuts and of course a spoon of peanut butter.
By adding your favorite Fit Green Protein flavor you transform the muffins into the perfect protein-rich snack.
Let's quickly dive into the kitchen!
What makes this recipe so easy is the fact that the food processor does almost all the work. Mix all the ingredients together, fill the muffin molds and place them in the oven. Easy as that!
- 200 grams Oatmeal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- 2 Scoops Fit Green Protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 banana
- 250 ml vegetable milk
- 100 ml water
- 25 grams of nuts (in pieces)
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: Agave syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Crush half of the oatmeal to flour and then mix all the dry ingredients with each other.
3. Then add the peanut butter, mashed banana, plant-based milk and possibly some extra agave syrup.
4. Stir the batter thoroughly.
5. Grease the muffin baking mold with coconut oil and fill the molds for 3/4 part with the batter.
6. Now place the peanut butter muffins for 30 minutes in the oven.
7. Let the muffins cool down first after baking.
Per Muffin (1/12)
- Energy-Kcal: 124.27
- Fats: 4,24g
- Carbohydrates: 13,58g
- Fiber: 2,21g
- Proteins: 7,10g
In collaboration with Healthy Wanderlust.