Protein-rich caramel sea salt bliss Balls
These caramel sea salt bliss balls are very tasty and also contain many nutritious ingredients.
The bliss balls are easy to make by mixing the ingredients together in a food processor and rolling the balls between your hands. Sounds simple right?
You can take this healthy snack very easily in your bag on the go and also before you start a workout this is a very nice protein-rich snack to have with you.
These bliss balls owe their caramel flavor to the Maca powder. Maca powder comes from the root of the Maca plant and is rich in proteins and dietary fibers. In addition, Maca powder helps in building muscles, so it is ideal to add to a smoothie or snack after exercising.
• 60 grams dates
• 2 tbsp oatmeal
• 50 grams of almonds
• 2 tsp chia seeds
• 1 tsp Maca powder
• 1/2 Scoop Fit Green Protein Vanilla or Chocolate
• 1/2 Cinnamon
• Large pinch of sea salt
• Splash of almond milk/water
1. Let the dates soak for 10 minutes in hot water so that they can become soft.
2. Drain and mix this together with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor until all the ingredients are coarsely ground.
3. Knead the mix between your hands so that it becomes compact. Now roll it in small hews between your hands in the shape of balls.
4. Sprinkle some sea salt and cinnamon over it.
5. Store the bliss balls in a sealed container in the refrigerator so they stay longer.
Nutritional value per Bliss Ball
- Energy-Kcal: 56.6
- Fats: 2,8g
- Carbohydrates: 4,8g
- Fiber: 1,3g
- Proteins: 3.8g
In collaboration with Healthy Wanderlust.