Protein-rich apple pie oatmeal Bowl
Do you watch out for breakfast as soon as the alarm goes? We understand each other!
Start the day with a nutritious and delicious breakfast, because so you provide your body with good energy. This breakfast recipe is – The name actually reveals it all-unwisely. Rich in dietary fiber and by Fit Green Protein also delicious protein rich.
Add spices like cinnamon and cardamom to flavor this apple pie oatmeal. Read now how you can make this breakfast dish at home.
With this apple pie oatmeal bowl, it feels like you eat a dessert during breakfast. Sounds like a party, right? We thought so too. This breakfast ensures that you are saturated for a long time and you can be very productive in the morning. In addition, this meal is also suitable for a workout or just after eating!
• 40 grams of oatmeal
• 1 Scoop Fit Green Protein Vanilla
• 1tl Flax Seed
• A half or whole apple
• 15 grams of raisins
• a pinch of Cinnamon/ cardamom
• 200 ml almond milk
• 50 ml water
1. Cut the apple into pieces and fry together with the raisins in 50 ml of water for 5 minutes on low heat in a deep pan. This way the apple can get soft.
2. Then add the rest of the ingredients and stir regularly for 5 minutes until the almond milk is absorbed.
3. Now scoop everything into a bowl and add some extra cinnamon to finish it. Ready!
- Energy-Kcal: 355.1
- Fats: 6,8g
- Carbohydrates: 43,1g
- Fiber: 7,8g
- Proteins: 28,1g
In collaboration with Healthy Wanderlust.