Protein-rich açai bowl with cranberry juice
In this recipe, we will tell you what makes the acai berry so healthy and we show you how to make your own Açai bowl in just 4 easy steps!
The acai berry is really tasty and because of the antioxidants, vitamins and minerals also very nutritious!
You can mix açai powder with water, but you can also vary with, for example, plant-based milk, coconut water or as in this case with delicious cranberry juice. By using different ingredients you can try out a lot of different flavors.
The Açai Bowl is ideal for breakfast, but of course you can also serve the bowl as dessert. Finish the bowl with fresh fruit, seeds, pieces of nut, different spices such as cinnamon or gingerbread spices or small pieces of dark chocolate for example.
By adding Fit Green Protein to the Açai Bowl, you not only create a nutritious meal, but you also make the bowl rich in protein!
Ingredients (for 2 people)
• 1 Frozen Banana
• 100 ml cranberry juice (pure and without added sugar)
• 100 grams of frozen blueberries or raspberries
• 1/2 Scoop Fit Green Protein Vanilla
• 1 tsp açai powder
• 1 Peach
• 1 tsp coconut flakes
• Optional: Granola
1. Blend the frozen fruit with the cranberry juice, Fit Green Protein and the açai powder until smooth.
2. Scoop this into a bowl.
3. Decorate the Açai bowl with the pieces of peach, coconut flakes and finish with some granola (optional).
Nutritional value per serving
- Energy-Kcal: 267.7
- Fats: 1,5g
- Carbohydrates: 47,5g
- Fiber: 9,2g
- Proteins: 12,9g
In collaboration with Healthy Wanderlust.